50-hour Arabic programme
You can choose the time and the day that suits you best.
The 50-hour Arabic programme is designed for beginner students who are serious and want to achieve a really good level in Spoken Arabic.
The 50-hour Arabic programme is only taught one to one.
70% of the programme focuses on speaking and listening and 30% on reading and listening. The goal of this programme is to make you confident in Spoken Arabic in a short amount of time.
We truly believe that 50 hours of Arabic lessons will make a huge impact on your Arabic speaking.
Many students have found this course to be very effective. We guarantee the results.
The 50-hour Arabic programme runs for 6 months.
Each session is 2 hours.
After finishing the 50-hour programme, you will be able to:
- Use a variety of verb tenses and grammatical structures
- Understand almost 65% of any conversation
- Speak with confidence on almost any topic
- Write social correspondence and prepare materials for most limited work requirements
- Read simple, authentic written material
- Discuss work, business topics
- Use Arabic in interviews
In this course we will use:
- Teach yourself Spoken Arabic by Omar Nassra
- The Most Important Words In Spoken Arabic by Omar Nassra
- Ahlan Wa Sahlan by Iman Abdul Rahim
- Spoken Arabic Conversation By Omar Nassra
- Nur Programme (Audio programme ) By Omar And Khaled Nassra
Book Your First Lesson